Saturday 11 September 2010

Birthdays, Thai Food and The Clash

So yesterday was Mackenzie's Birthday Day Out, and we went to the Thai Orchid. It was a little bit posh but the food was awesome, it was the best tofu I have ever tasted in my life plus Dixon came with me so that was amzing! I unfortunately didn't take any pictures cause I am crap at it, but it was a lovely night. Mackenzie's food came in a hollowed out half pineapple, that was really cool!
And I have absolutely no pictures of anything I ahve been up to so no pictures today. At least there is a link to the restaurant, because it was amazing and I would fully recommend it to anyone!

Dixon also recently got the whole discography of the Clash and it is pretty much all we have been listening to especially this,


No comments:

Post a Comment