Friday 3 September 2010

Cupcakes and FaceHandle!

I got the brilliant idea that I would make Cherry Chip cupcakes, unfortunately you cannot get Cherry Chip Cupcke mix over in the UK so I had to settle for Devils Food Cake and Chocolate Icing! So it wasn't a bad comprimise, but I am missing Cherry Chip cake a lot right now! They did turn out pretty swell I think even though Dixon had his doubts, but he will never know anywa because he hates chocolate. So with only me to judge I say they were pretty amazing!
They aren't iced yet, but I didn't think that they would stack as well so I just ice them as I eat them. Its a pretty good system!

I also made dinner for my lovely husband and we had a great big Chinese! It was veggie chicken with veg in a black bean sauce, fried egg noodles, and jasmine rice, it was very nice if I do say so myself, although I don't really like black bean sauce.
I also made wayyyy too much!
Took a bit of time but thats it all together C:
Later Dixon had a gig so we went to that but he wouldn't let me take any pictures so I don't have any of them, but suffice it to say, I am very hungover today and spent far too much money but it was a lot of fun so the sore head is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment