Sunday 15 January 2012

New This Week,



So I am not feeling very well over the last couple days so I thought to myself that it is a perfect time to show off my amazing find! Perfectly normal to have a Boar in a Bonnet in a Baby Carriage... perfectly normal....

I also this week in lego and books! I made my lighthouse and yes it lights up and yes the light spins! Perhaps I can ocnvice Dixon to help me make a wee video proving these things! I think he likes it better than he is letting on cause there hasn't been a day since I built it that he hasn't lit it up!
Something I haven't mentioned before but probably will again (unless I forget((which is mostly possibly))) I read a lot! so these are some of the books I have been reading this week.

 

Hopefully I will feel better soon and there will be more art, Dixon is keeping me supplied in hot water bottles and new cups of tea so I should be feeling better soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment