Monday 11 April 2016

March Recap



This year is flying by! I didn't think I was too busy in March with the convention coming up I was really focused on preparing for that getting stickers made and finishing my painting to make into prints. But now that I think of it, that is only half of the month and I haven't posted about some of my favourite tattoos I have done. Samantha's Frankenstien('s monster) Andrew's hermit crab Kelly's owl skull, loads of fun ones from March. Not to mention some reworks, Jenny came in with Just lines and we did an hour on that, and Mim came in to have her chest reworked, so we added some wings and recoloured all of that. Loads of fun with those two. I must have deleted my photo of Mim's chest as it was, and I think we have one more session to go on the backround, but I will not be able to post a side by side of them now. But loads of fun this month. 












If you are interested in my prints I have set up a bandcamp for it, check that out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment