Thursday 7 April 2016

Scottish Tattoo Convention


The Scottish Tattoo Convention has just been, and it was loads of fun! Loads of artists from all over came, tons of locals representing Scotland and people from Italy, America and all over Europe were tattooing and getting tattooed. I took tons of photos, on snapchat, haha so these are the ones I remembered to save while snapping.

Kris tattooed on the Saturday, I expected him to only do one tattoo and ended up doing four, so that kept me busy in the later hours, but we had loads of fun at our booth, even if it is a bit hectic working in such a smaller space than you are used to.

Dominika was tattooing on the Sunday, she ended up working all day on a massive calf piece, It was really cool watching that all come together, and I ended up getting a tattoo from DAP, out of Skingdom in Italy. All day Saturday I kept seeing the line drawing of this chameleon and I loved it so I ended up getting it. I also entered my leg in for best small black and grey by Dominika, which was an interesting experience as well.

All around it was a great show and I wish I saved more of my photos of other artists working but it was all so hectic I must have forgotten.












Dixon was also lovely and was repping my new stickers on his board!



No comments:

Post a Comment