Monday 18 October 2010

A Whole Months Gone By...

How does that happen a whole month just flies by, but it has been a very exciting month. I started trying new recipes this month, which was very exciting, I made a veggie lasagna. I really really enjoyed it, Dixon said it was too beany for him, so I might have to try different beans next time. They were a bit dry. But other than that it was an awesome lasagna, look;
Delicous no? And excellent the second day when I had it for lunch.
We also had people over for the first time, normally we go over to other people's houses so this was really nice! And I even got photos to prove it.
It was loads of fun just watching telly, playing video games, and we had Haq's for tea, and they are pretty much t he best indian takeaway you can get, it was awesome.
Me and Dixon also like to go for walks and we went twice in two days because it was a really nice the day after I took my camera and bought a roll so I could go and feed some duckies! The day before we did see a Canadian goose which made me feel all at home and stuff cause I used to see them all the time, but of course the day I have my camera he wasn't there again, but I did sing Oh Canada to him, to make him feel at home as well.
 The seagulls really really wanted some of my roll, but I was trying my best to feed the duckies cause I like the better, although I think they still got their fair share, look at them queing up!
Then it was our turn for lunch, I had an awesome veggie chilli by innocenti veg bowls, it was awesome cold, I imagine that it would be even better warm. 
I also finally got a photo of the old mill, I have been down here a few times and every time I didn't have my camera! 
We also saw a stork, or a heron or something like that but he flew away before I could get a photo, although the day before when I didn't ahve my camera with me he stood picture perfect for us and I couldn't get any photos which made it that much worse when he flew away just before I could get a nice photo, hopefully then next time we go for a walk he will be there again, but it is getting close to winter so I don't really think so. But there were ponies!

And to finish off the day a rainbow C:
I also have a million pictures of when my sisters, Camille and Caryn came to visit me, but I think I have done a lot of uploading right now and will get to it later plus I have to go through them to see whats all good, since I have all of our photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment