Saturday 20 November 2010

Its been a while

So its been a wee while, and I haven't really been up to too much just sort of doing nothing, I did finish my painting although that was some time ago. I haven't really been feelin like doin anything lately, might jsut be because winter is starting and its cold and rainy. Maybe I miss snow.  So thats mostly why I ahven't been up to much and I haven't really been taking pictures of anything
I really do fancy heading over to the library though, a good book would be amazing right now, but I might have to get a library card and I jsut have no money right now. So that would spoil everything going all the way up there and not being able to take out a book. My joyful wee walk up to the librar would be ruined by not being able to bring a book home with me. I am gonna look online to see if I can find out if I can in fact get a library card on the cheap or if its out of my reach. Tomorrow will be a more eventful day! Hopefully.
I am also gonna perhaps look at the charity shop I could probabyl get a dead cheap book from there.
Now I can't get my computer to read my memor card from my camera so I can't post a photo of my painting like I wanted to but perhaps next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment