Sunday 7 November 2010

Starting a new painting....

I am starting a new painting, well I started it yesterday but then left to go watch fireworks and drink a weee bit, and when I say a wee bit I mean so much that Dixon spewed a bunch and was covered in mud by the time we got home! The fireworks was a pretty swell time. Not as many people out as last year, but I think we got out there a lot later as well. But in the end it was a good time. Here's some of the firework action, I couldn't get a lot of pictures of fireworks cause I was using my phone again, I still haven't gotten batteries for my camera.




But this is the start of my painting its still covered in pencil, but I did do all of the drawing on it yesterday so I was pretty excited about that and I am really liking it so far although the watch does need a bit more work. I do like everything else especially the chickadee!

1 comment:

  1. haha looks like you had a great night and i hope you dont have a headache from drinking now ;)

    ReplyDelete