Thursday 10 March 2011

Changes...

So it has been a while, and my reason for not updating was because I figured not much was happening I was reading more than drawing.  I do not really review books so it wasn't too much excitement going on to shout about. But now so much has happened.Starting first off I had to come back to Canada and leave my husband behind so I can apply for a new visa to stay in Scotland.
 So right now I am in Canada trying to get back. I have loads of paperwork to sort out, but a lot of it is done already! So that is an exciting thing, I am a few steps into the process of getting back to Scotland!! It is freezzing here as well! It was just starting to be really nice in Scotland jsut before I left and now I am droppeed into twwo feet of snow and minus a billion temperatures!!
I got a new haircut which I really like I was worried about it for a while but I like it now again! Needs to be trimmed again but I am going to wait for a real hairdresser to do it this time cause when I do it I mostly wreck it so we will wait this time haha.
I have done a bit of drawing since being here, just a couple sketches, one of a chameleon skull and one of nikola tesla, they are tuning out ok need more work though but thought I would post a bit.
So ya work is still beeded but getting back into drawing and painting is important right now but I am readinng loads! That helps me when i wasnt to draw as well!
I also went to see Rango! It was unexpectantly funny!! I really wnated to see it cause I like chameleons, but it was even better than I thought it would be, best bit all I can say is holy Fear and Loathing reference!
Hehehe funny stuff keeps me happy while I am here missin my home and Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment