Thursday 24 March 2011

Lego!

So I have been feeling kind of down lately since I found out how much my visa is going to cost and I just do not have then money right now, so I have been feeling rather melancholy is the best word for it. I also haven't been sleeping at all, I have been falling asleep on the couch every day at about 4-6 min the morning. So that isn't helping. I have been cheerful every once in a while, but I really miss Scotland and Dixon. Its hard being away for so long.. So I think Caryn was trying to cheer me up! So we built some of her lego collection!! I was so excited, it has been ages since I have built lego, let alone a proper set, and this was a big set!!!
 Hagrid's hut anyone?
You might be able to tell that i am slightly more excited about the one I built, but there was so much stuff all over this thing it was crazy!


 And this was Caryn's that she built last night, the cannon actually fires! So that is almst as exciting as the crocodile.

So that definately helped cheer me up and I am probably going to build some more tonight cause thats how I roll. Plus there is more Harry Potter Lego to be built. I may start on some soon.doing pretty well gonna hopefully paint a painting for my sisters work, and will perhaps get drwing that soon too.
So other than being quite moany I am doing pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment