Monday 12 November 2012

All Hallow's Read

I was thinking the other day that I really really should have done a post about this about two weeks back cause it would make a lot more sense, but because it is something I think is pretty cool I am going to anyway.
A wee while back I was snooping around Neil Gaiman's blog and found out about a new tradition he wants to start around Halloween. A slight groan could be heard from Britain, they don't really do Halloween enthusiastically as it is, let alone another tradition. I have seen more people dressed up in real costumes for a Bachelor party let alone Halloween, which is mostly dress in your pants night. But this tradition is a a little bit different. I'm not the most articulate so this video illustrates much better than I could ever tell you.
 
 
So you give a scary book this Halloween! Well I suppose I am a little late on spreading the word, but I am excited because my book I have sent hasn't arrived yet! So I am still quietly celebrating All Hallow's Read, while waiting for Marsha to get her book, so that next year hopefully I can do this again, on time. If I am lucky!
So for more information and book recommendations they have a website!

No comments:

Post a Comment