Sunday 4 November 2012

Busy Busy

So I had another productive Saturday off I managed to put down the videogame I couldn't put down on wednesday and actually paint! Something about when Dixon is away to go skating, I can really be productive. So here are some wee previews.


 
These paintings are turning out to be a lot of fun! I am really enjoying thinking them up and putting them out there. I do need to get onto the next few soon, because I think I have a lot of painting to do in my future! But so far it has been fun. Its made me draw and paint things I normally wouldn't think to paint.
 
The newspaper was giving away free lego all this week and because the shop that you had to collect it from is not close to my route to work or home from I haven't got any of it! Buuut Dixon got a lift to the shopping centre and picked it up for me even though he isn't the biggest lego fan let alone Lord of the Rings fan. My own little orc!

 
And finally last but not least it was my awesome brothers birthday and through the magic of technology I was able to send him a birthday present on time and everything! Though not a card, thats still coming!! Sorry!!
I did get him one of the best movies of our childhood!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment