Monday 22 July 2013

Almost There

So the Carpets are in! Well most of the carpets, we have the hall and living room finished! Which is awesome, only the hall part of the carpet has a snag and a bald bit, so we will have to see what they are going to do about that. I wish that just one part of this house would come off without a hitch, but obviously that is not going to happen. Still everything is looking great, all of the hall wallpaper is up, and most of the carpets are down, we have a new fridge, and wardrobes, so that means I do not need to sand down wardrobes  so that they are the right colour! Whoooo! So by Thursday we will have our other carpet in and perhaps be able to move in soon.
The living room carpet looks awfully pink in the photos, but it is closer to the one with the hall carpet in it too, a darker purple. Either way, Dixon picked the carpet so if its a bit pink its ok. I am pretty excited about how it turned out. And I love the hall carpet, I wasn't sure about it in the store, but with the wallpaper we picked, it all look really good together. Dixon also got hardwood flooring for the entrance, and put that in too. I have never seen somewhere with a floor that is sunk down so you can have your matt in the floor, but here has it and it looks really good now that it is not the linoleum thing it was before. Now we just need Weclome matt and our house will be complete! Mostly complete.




Also I am looking to change my template, so if anyone knows where I can find a good one, I am not brilliant at HTML so I can't really do it myself. I used to have one I liked and now I don't know where I got it or why I changed it. So if someone knows how to do this it would be nice to have a change again.

No comments:

Post a Comment