Monday 15 July 2013

Sanding In the Sun

So a whole weekend of work on the flat, for me turned out to be a whole lot of sanding. You would think with an electric sander it would have been a breeze, oh but no, that bed frame had all the nooks and crannies in the world! For Gordon and Dixon it meant wallpaper and lots of it. The did the ceiling and some of the hall, and the hall is a pretty big undertaking, its basically two stories on the stairs and they basically got that finished, so its pretty cool! Its all coming together and now that it is getting a bit more finished and polished looking it is really becoming a home.

And here it is, the bane of my existence! It wasn't really that bad, but it did take ages especially the legs and that cut section on the front of it, on the Saturday I didn't use gloves to get into the cracks and it probably worked better, but I definitely have sore fingers and almost no nail left on my index fingers. But hopefully it will be all worth it. Plus it was beautiful out, so I couldn't really complain, I got an excellent sunburn on Sunday just to show how gorgeous it was!




And this is what Gordon and Daniel were working on, the ceiling is papered in the first picture and painted Daniels favorite colour, Magnolia! It was a bit hard to get a good picture of the paper, with the lights on or off and the sun! So you will have to make due with what ya got! I am pretty excited how it is turning out!





I couldn't help getting a bunch of apps for my new phone so here's a picture just playing around with some of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment