Sunday 4 August 2013

Inverleith Park

So I am not always working on my flat, sometimes I do other stuff too. Its been a long process getting the place sorted so it is nice to have a bit of time with friends and enjoy myself.
Mhairi and I got to hang out when she came through from Troon and we went for a walk round Inverleith Park, she also took me to DFS to look at sofas, unfortunately didn't find anything that I liked through there, stuff I didn't mind, but nothing I wanted to be paying for,f or 4 years. But I haven't walked through Inverleith Park before so it was really nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air and walk with her doggy!

The house is coming along really well, we are so close to moving in, it is really exciting. Almost everything is done, we need something to sit on in the living room, but the bedroom, we just need to put up the curtains today, and the shower screen in the bathroom, and we will basically be set. Still more to do obviously, but we should be able to live there. I kinda think that we could have last week but that's just me so I will leave it at that.

Anyway enough about the house, here's some photos of the swan/duck pond in Inverleith Park.







No comments:

Post a Comment