Monday 26 August 2013

Cramond 2013


Its that time of year again and the Island of Punk is upon us, I didn't take as many photos with the Holga this year as I did last year, but more with my iPhone so at least I have some It wasn't as nice and clear and warm this time as the last few years, but it was dry and that made it brilliant. We also were not as prepared this year as last, but I blame Mhairi and Darren, cause they didn't come this year so we didn't put the effort in with the BBQ and everything. Still though I got pretty steamin and had a wee nap and in general had a brilliant time! So can't really complain. The Island of Punk is always a good time.




Dixon also played in the Fuk Redding festival down in London the Day after Cramond so I got some painting done, nothing I can show the whole thing of though I am probably giving away too much already but I am pretty excited that I did some painting at all! So what the heck! Just one more painting to go for Counting at the Zoo and then I can send the last batch off!


No comments:

Post a Comment