Friday 18 April 2014

So Close

I am one for starting new things and abandoning them part way through, I get bored easily, which I have been trying to combat. Unfortunately, 100 Days Happy didn't make it, I tripped at the finish line. I was only 16 days away, now I could just post the ones I have from that time, but I had a day where I couldn't remember if I did anything that made me smile or made me happy and it kinda sucks, it was the Wednesday just after my last post. Dixon was away, I was supposed to be meeting Hayley to go to Glasgow but Dixon's birthday present was supposed to turn up at my house that day according to the guy who I ordered it from. So I stayed in, and waited and waited and waited. And it didn't come, so it really felt like a waste of a day. No excuses, just a shitty day that I did nothing with.
So what has the 100 Days Happy taught me, well I am still not seizing the day, but I am making more of an effort to make note of the things that do make me happy, so that is good. Most of the time all it takes is a bit of sunshine!
Next post I promise there will be pictures and I'll talk about the excellent stuff I got up to inbetween my last posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment