Wednesday 2 April 2014

100 Days Happy 78-84

So this week has felt really long, maybe because its Wednesday and I should be posting these on Sunday, or in a pinch, Monday, or it might be because Dixon left on Friday to go on tour. So the weekend felt really, really, long. In my head he's been gone for ages already. So I have been a sad wee sop most of the week. But that is this week not last week. Last week was mostly really good.








1. Returning finished books
2. Sunshine on the Balmoral
3. Cant's Close, watch more chewing the fat to get this one
4. Brunch with Mackenzie at Ghillie Dhu
5. Hot water bottle, biscuits, and a cup of tea in bed
6. Spoiling myself with new books
7. My first ever Pad Thai, yum

So really only the last half of the week was sad but there were definite highlights, so hopefully Dixon is enjoying his tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment