Tuesday 21 October 2014

Nearly Here

Exciting things are happening, I am currently waiting for the text message that say that my sister is in Glasgow, and I can get on the bus and meet them at the train station in Edinburgh. So basically this is me trying to contain my excitement so I don't head into town super early and sit in the train station for two hours. And thus this is the run up to getting the house ready for Caryn and Jackson staying over.

The room took a lot of work and it was so worth it, it is so nice having a spare/computer room that is clean and isn't full of junk. I can't wait for the proper computer desk and BOOKSHELF to arrive, I'm pretty excited about the bookshelf. It really looks great in here too, I just need to find a comfy chair and get all my books in and I'll probably never leave.

So here's a whole bunch of photos of us doing the patterned walls, we did pretty good for doing it by ourselves! It was more work and time consuming than you would think to pop up some paper, Dixon's dad really makes it look easy. 










And what would a post be without pictures of Edinburgh







I had some pretty good soup this week, felt the need to showcase it here! And a wee spot of drawing to cap it all off. Hopefully I wont be too lax and I will share all the adventure I have with Caryn and Jackson Soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment