Wednesday 19 November 2014

The Camera and The Gallery


 Sorry for the brief hiatus, I should really stop apologizing, we all know I am not very consistent at this blogging thing.

Anyway, where were we... well Caryn and Jackson took the day to do a day trip on a distillery and mini highland tour, round Glengoyne and Stirling Castle, it looked like they had a pretty excellent time together. Its a tour my dad and I had done before, at least four years ago. They did that while Dixon and I had the day to just chill out together. So the next day they had break while both of us were working. That catches us up to the Tuesday where we did the Camera Obscura and the World of Illusions and then we made our way over to the National Gallery where they were having a free Generation exhibit of 20 years of contemporary art throughout Scotland.

The camera obsura was very cool, as I hadn't ever seen that before even though I have been to the actual attration before, we came too late and didn't get to see that but got to go through all of the floors of illusions. It was a lot of fun all round.










And at the gallery as you might be able to suss out there was a particular exhibit that I really liked. It was all pretty cool though.



 

 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment