Tuesday 18 August 2015

Oban


So as I was saying last time, we made it to Oban safe and sound Saturday afternoon, we were thinking of heading out to the Scottish Sea Life Sanctuary, but as it turned out, it was actually outside Oban and after all of that driving we just decided to stop, park the car and wander along the shore. So we found free parking and made our way to the shore, and Oban did not disappoint. It was every bit as gorgeous as I was led to believe from Dixon and my numerous google searches. And as we were walking we made plans to head up to McCaig's Tower just perched at the top of Battery Hill and then have a wee look to see if we would be able to find somewhere to stay, because as gorgeous as the drive in was some of those roads were tiny. So we thought it would be better if Dixon didn't have to drive 4 more hours that day. So more with McCaig's Tower next time. 
Also as we walked along I saw my first jellyfish, I was pretty excited but luckily for you I am only sharing 4 photos.















No comments:

Post a Comment