Monday 26 October 2015

Halloween is Fast Approaching


The end of October is fast approaching and I have made a certain amount of progress with Drawlloween, hopefully today I will blaze through a whole bunch more again after I am done all of my cleaning that needs doing. But I have made it 18 which isn't bad. I can deal with having done that many, so if I can continue and do more I will be so excited.  Not to mention a few non drawlloweens in there as well. So the ones after the gravestone are client drawings so you should be seeing those as tattoos soon.

So it has been a really good month for drawing and tattooing as I have a couple of those to share soon and a few lined up to do.

I've also finally set up my own Facebook page for my drawing and tattoos so head over there for more up to date updates.


 













No comments:

Post a Comment