Sunday 20 March 2016

January Recap




Well 2016 is blazing by isn't it? This whole past year has been a bit of a whirlwind, I don't know if it has been the 52 weeks of 6-7 day weeks but I am now really starting to get into my stride with this tattooing business. Starting this month, March, is it already March, I will be taking a few more days off from the part time job and getting a day or two more a month in the studio or just for drawing time. Which might mean more consistency here. So I'm excited about that, and I got to do some amazingly fun tattoos in January and up to this point. 

But we will make the rest of this post about January.

A great friend of mine came over and I got to tattoo her, how crazy is that, I have no idea when we will see each other again, she just moved to Australia as well so it made it all doubly special. And I got to do my first proper over up from Claire who decided to trust me with that, it was a lot of fun. Not to mention a whole bunch of friends who got tatted this month, the ghost, skull, raven, BB8, and Baba Yaga's house are all on friends, and I can't thank them all enough for trusting me to put something on them forever.

Lots of exciting things happening this month so I will get into that more in the coming posts. 









No comments:

Post a Comment