Thursday 1 October 2015

More Tattoo Time

Whoop, I had a busy week last week, I felt like I was tattooing left right and centre! Though I guess it was mostly legs, but it was such a fun week, With Kris on holiday and Dominika and Joe unwell, Saturday I had the whole shop to myself which was fun and unnerving at times, depending when and what type of customers came in. But when Kat came in for her ship we just locked the doors as that was definitely going to be way easier than worrying about anyone coming in. The day before I Did Steven's Ghostbusters tattoo and finally finished off Dixon's smashing blouse we started ages ago! But we've now started another one so hopefully I can get him in next week to finish the pig off as well.






A couple weeks ago now as well Ross who got the pterodactyl (pteranadon) came in to get an old star filled in so I took the opportunity to snap a wee mostly healed photo of it from him as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment