Tuesday 22 March 2016

February Recap


February was also pretty darn busy, I got to do the pizza ghost and Totoro ghosts from my flash sheet from January and I got to do a couple out of my available drawings book as well, which I was really looking forward to doing, as well as a few walk ins. Its amazing the power that Facebook has to connect you to people. Nearly everyone of these was because of a post on Facebook, which makes me feel very humble that someone would see something I have made and reach out and collaborate and get something from me. Its a very cool feeling indeed. 

Joe also trusted me to start blacking out his shoulder, which looks pretty alarming in the photo as we thought it looked pretty metal in the photo with all of the blood. I haven't got a before picture, but he had a very scarred owl underneath all of that black that he just didn't want to see anymore and simply didn't want lasered, so I covered it up, by now we have done a bit more on it and finished it off, just a touch up session to go. So possibly more on that soon.

The Scottish Tattoo Convention is coming up next week so hopefully I will have one more post in the mean time, but if I don't hopefully I will have some good stories to tell from that!









If you do feel so inclined my Facebook page is here, usually far more thoroughly updated than here but hopefully going forward that will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment