Thursday 24 March 2016

Scottish Tattoo Convention Preparedness Week


The Scottish Tattoo Convention is this weekend and I am getting pretty excited, I have a wee bit of merch this year, I managed to have stickers printed and prints from one of my paintings for sale. The stickers came in yesterday on regular paper sized sheets so I had a fun night of cutting those wee guys out over and over and over. The painting I managed to sort out on Monday, but if I were more on the ball, I might have had a bit less of a frantic week this past week. I had been thinking about doing a painting for the convention since about November, but I only actually started painting it around the 14th of March, I know I am pretty good at procrastination right! But it worked out, I finished my painting and found a printers in Edinburgh to make me prints, so look out convention here I come!


We bit of my progress shots of the painting slowly but surely coming together.





Also a wee bit excited that I sad I would post and look at me here I am posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment