Monday 11 June 2012

Just Thinkin

I haven't had a lot of ambition to do too much of anything especially blogging. Its a bit because there hasn't been too much to blog about. My film is still waiting for me to finish another roll or two before I will go get it developed, so that probably means next month, the film from my Grandma's camera hasn't made any progress as far as I am aware. I sent an email but no news yet, they did say August so I can't really complain.

I had to lighten it a bit so you could see it better the lines on the Nautilus are a bit more defined

I have only just today done a bit of sketching, so there went my drawing at least once a day way way way out of the window. But I have done two sketches today and hopefully more later, so if I do more or hopfully a painting that might come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment