Monday 18 June 2012

Zesting Time

It is a beautiful day outside today, and even after three solid days of rain , I have decided to stay indoors and bake cupcakes. And delicious cupcakes they will be!
Hayley got me a cookbook from the Hummingbird Bakery so I have been pretty excited to try to make most of the things in there, I started simple with the Vanilla cupcakes you might have heard me talk about before and now I am making Lemon Cupcakes! Mostly the same but now I get to use my nifty lemon zester. Soon I will graduate to something a bit more challenging but for now I think I will play it safe and bake something I think I can do! Though I do think I need to invest in som piping bags. My icing skills are not what they used to be.



Now that all the baking is done and the cleaning is moooostly done, only need to wash the floors now I think I will take a wee break! Maybe I can convince Dixon to go for a walk later, just a wee one.. he has been working though. So.. we will see C:

No comments:

Post a Comment