Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunny Sunday

Its a beautiful sunny Sunday today in Edinburgh, and I had a few errands to run so I took my lunch break a bit early and headed over to Boots to see if I could get my film developed. When I got  there, they had removed almost all of the photo department and only had the self serve kiosks left. But I was told I could get it developed at the Princes Street one, so I headed that way too. See, I needed to go to the post office too, so it wasn't really out of my way. Apparently the film I have needs to be sent away for three weeks if I want it developed by Boots! Considering Trumps where I usually go can do it for me in less than a week I wasn't very keen. So defeated in the film department, I wandered over to the post office and as most people probably know, the post office is closed on a Sunday. Feeling mostly silly for thinking it would be open and wandering about with two parcels under my arm, I headed back to the shop. Fortunately it really wasn't a complete loss of an hour, I got amazing noodles from Yokoko and some of the comics I wanted to all in all walking about for an hour in the sunshine can't be beat!

Some new sneak peaks from Counting at the Zoo


My film thats finished with the Fugica 35 Automagic and my two parcels of paintings waiting for the post office to be open to send off. James and Tina, as well as Amber, get ready cause they are on their way tomorrow!



Annnd my camera is working! My pal got her pal to give me a hand, so if it happens again I know what to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment