Monday 18 February 2013

Christmas Cameras

I haven't blogged too much about the camera's Dixon got me for Christmas, and when I say "cameras" what I mean is so many amazing, beautiful, different, exciting, cameras I don't know what to do with myself. And so, I am starting now, I have mentioned the wonderful Fugica 35 Automagic a few times in a couple posts now, and I have just brought some film over to the printers so it should be done on Wednesday! So excited to get it back. I have a whole bunch of Black and White rolls so that is what is being developed just now. I accidentally bought them off of ebay when I was looking for 120 rolls and looking back at the description it didn't say anywhere that they weren't 35 mm rolls, so I suppose I could have complained, but in the end it has all seemed to work out.
The Fugica seems really easy to use, sort of point and shoot sort of camera that I quickly became familiar with, I had a jamming problem if you remember but that was sorted quickly with a bit of know how from some experts. So all in all I really like though a bit big for carrying around everyday. The Halina should be a bit smaller so i would imagine a bit more portable.

Just check all of these out.

Now I've managed to get my Halina Rolls open, which before I though would be impossible, it seemed truly stuck in its case! I decided to get some colour film for this one, even with the amount of black and white I have at home. Spring seems to be springing so I want to make sure I get a bunch of the blue skies that are so rare in Scotland, mostly just to prove it isn't always raining. I think I should be able to get this film developed as a one hour photo type thing, so hopefully I fill up the roll quick with excellent images!


See, its a beautiful morning here, even if its a bit frosty!


No comments:

Post a Comment