Sunday 24 February 2013

First Roll From the Automagic

I got my first roll of 35mm film back from the printers a couple days ago, however i forgot that I didn't have a computer to access the pictures I had put on disc so I could share them here. So I had to wait until Dixon and I went down to his parents to get them onto a computer! Oh technology! 
I am pretty pleased with the results of this film, though the digital photos are not as sharp as the printed ones. Even still they aren't as sharp as I am used to, now I don't know if that is down to the camera, the film, or me.  We will have to see when I try the film in another camera or different film in the same camera.

Here are some photos of Culzean Castle, when Darren, Mhairi, their daughter Brody and I went there a couple weeks ago.










This is at the Electric Brae that I posted about a wee bit ago, you could see the Isle of Arran in the background but it is not as clear in the photos here, still beautiful.




This is in Troon with Mhairi and Brody at the Seaside.






And back in Edinburgh again where it was snowing.




You can see how old this film is cause this is my  Christmas tree! I really need to take more photos and not be so shy with the camera!


I forgot that it was only 24 exposures, so I though that the camera was jammed when in fact it was the end of the roll, so I kept rewinding and taking more pictures, this has to be about 10 photos on top of eachother!
So of the pieces of the shot I really liked so I will need to go out and do them again!



No comments:

Post a Comment