Wednesday 16 October 2013

Packages

Its been an exciting couple of days for parcels! I got one yesterday and I was supposed to get one two days ago too but we weren't in, so in fact I got one today! Both of them are really exciting! From Camille and Caryn, Daniel and I got a bit of kitchen stuff, a timer, set of tea towel, and an apron. We have already used the timer, he works perfectly! And then loads of sweets we can't get here which even though Daniel doesn't have a sweet tooth, properly munch a bunch of the coffee crisp bites. I will have to try to eat all of this in moderation, though my Halloween spirit does usually have me eating coffee crisps for breakfast!

And from Sarah, Coffin Crisps! How cool are they. Also another brilliant postcard from Sarah, she always finds the most weird and interesting ones.

So needless to say, it has been a pretty excellent day off.




Part of my day was spent watching Hocus Pocus an October must, and so while watching it I sketched up the Sanderson Sisters, it was a lot of fun and not too serious just good fun drawing them, might be nice to one day do a proper proper drawing. But I managed to draw all three of them within the movie! Maybe not quite as much detail on Mary though. Unfortunately this picture doesn't show her hair, perhaps I will work on the sketch a bit more and show ya the whole think.


No comments:

Post a Comment