Friday 18 October 2013

House Update

So I was trying to show someone the other day some of the things Daniel had built for the house, and I realized I didn't have any pictures of them, and of course that means that I haven't updated anything on here for the house in quite some time. The house is coming along great, I can't wait until we have sofas, but thats a whole other story but, sitting on the wee chairs we do have isn't all that terrible. It could be much worse. 

So in the alcove in the livingroom, he built a this up into it. There used to be a fireplace in the wall next to it and that's where the pipes and stuff ran into, since we didn't have the money to replace the old fireplace and it was deemed unsafe, we decided to wall it up and perhaps at a later date we can get a fireplace again.


An in the bedroom we had a small closet, but considering the amount of clothes and shoes we both have, it would have been relatively useless as a closet. So Dixon built up a vaniety into the space and it works really well, when we had the electricians in, we had them put a light in there so its basically perfect. I am still looking for the right mirror. I saw one in a coffee shop, but they didn't seem like they were going to part with it. Something like this or this. I will have to keep my eyes peeled.


So that is most of the improvements, I have already shown you my camera shelves so other than that I can't think of too much new stuff for the house.

In the parcel Camille and Caryn sent me, Caryn also included this wee guy! Ever since I found the cubedudes online, I wanted to make the Boba Fett one. Now I might have to visit my pal and get some of the lego I gave her family and build Batman


So that about wraps up what I have been up to lately, since it has been so cold lately and it is October and my application is in the post I thought I would treat myself with some Lush. A Pumpkin bubble bar, it doesn't get much better than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment