Friday 4 October 2013

Photograms

Its been a wee while now, and you know what, I am still walking. Its been pretty great, I feel a lot brighter through the day, though I am hungrier and sleepier at night, but that might be a good thing. It sure does get you up in the morning, now I have a hard time sleeping in on my days off.  Which have also been pretty nice, I haven't been up to too much but when I have been it's been good. I finished off the pages for Payton last month, and they have now been sent away. James and Tina should be getting them any time now so that is exciting. My application is all sent away safe and sound, and I know they got it because the money for it has been withdrawn. I am a bit stressed about it, but just trying to keep positive. So that is also good.

Last weekend it was Doors Open Day here in Edinburgh and I made sure I went to something! I went to Stills which has been something I have wanted to do for a while now and I got to make photograms which also meant I got to go into a dark room and develop film. Which I have wanted to do for a while now! So I am really excited with the results and I am hoping to go on another one of their workshops soon! There are a couple taster sessions I have been looking at that look excellent, but I do not know if I have the days off for it yet so I will have to double check.




So we will have to check back in more especially to see if I am still walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment