Monday 9 December 2013

Advent Calendar

Christmas is coming and we are getting in the spirit! Town is getting busier, the days are getting shorter and I still do not have my Christmas tree up, I am hoping we can get up into our attic to get it down this week, cause I really want to put it up! Dixon says its too early, but I still want to!! So to tide me over until we do get our tree up I got myself an Advent Calendar and made on for Dixon! Lego and Beers!

Dixon has even opened the windows, and not all at once like I know some people do with their advent calendars, total self control!






So its been a busy week for parcels coming as well, not just through the door but picking them up and paying customs charges, hopefully everything will make it here on time. One package that I got came from Camille and Caryn, with a post card from Lea! It was full of amazing things, including a Batsign and a National Geographic, I really should get a subscription!


And we also got our couches! Finally! They were supposed to be at the house late Friday evening, but because of the horrible weather on Thursday, winds in excess of 80 mph, the truck was stuck in Glasgow, but they eventually made it and it is awesome to have something to sit on!


So its a lot of this and that, but hopefully soon I will have my Christmas tree up and more adventures to share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment