Tuesday 31 December 2013

Birthday

I made it just in time to talk about 2013, its been a crazy couple weeks and I should have had about eight posts up here, but unfortunately work and loads of fun has kept me away. So I have a few things to cover but mainly today I wanted to talk about my birthday!

It actually kind of started the day before, Dixon had a gig with the Cyanide Pills, and it turned out to be an awesome night, they were brilliant. And at 12 people sang me happy birthday, it was excellent! Dixon had drank half the singers bottle of brandy though so he was pretty pished and we left pretty shortly after that. But Still an amazing night, Dixon got a record and a T Shirt and they gave me a bag and some badges! So that was really cool of them.

Now the plan of action for the next day was that Hayley was taking me on a Ghost Bus Tour, that I was really excited about, it was an old style double decker bus with lamps and stuff on the tables. And Dixon was going to go out for a drink with Shaun and maybe meet us after. But on the way he showed me a reservation for David Bann, I was so surprised and excited, I have wanted to go their since being a vegetarian. And it did not disappoint. Everything I had was brilliant from the cocktails to the dinner to the atmosphere, it was perfect and I could not stop smiling. Hayley evev went a step further and brought cupcakes down to the restaurant and they lit them with a 25 on them and brought them over. It was a brilliant night.






So if that wasn't enough I also was spoiled with presents, Dixon got me an amazing new set of Creepers, and a build it yourself SLR Camera, which as you can see below, I didn't wait one second to open it and start building! Hayley got me some of my favorites, pajamas and socks, the best of gifts as well as the Jelly Bellys and Candle which smells amazing. Gail and Gordon we awesome and got me a new hairdryer and straighteners because both of my old ones were old and dying and perhaps a bit dangerous!




Plus I got to have amazing phone calls from Camille Caryn Mom and Marsha, and messages from James Tina and Payton.


and Lea, giving me the Stink Eye, for my birthday.
So best Birthday yet all around. Bring on 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment