Friday 27 June 2014

Corstorphine Hill


So I thought the post from yesterday would have been my last post for June, but as it turns out it was gorgerous yesterday, and I went for an amazing walk. I noticed last time I walked past Corstorphine Hill that there was a sign post for Corstorphine Tower, which I hadn't heard of. And with a little digging, I found out a wee bit more about it on the Friends of Corstorphine Hill website. So I like to go and explore wee things in Edinburgh that I have never seen before, and I was surprised to find one of the best views of the city I have ever seen, and Zebras (definitely really excited about zebras!) and the tower itself, and a walled garden. Plus there is so much more up there you wouldn't believe.

I didn't take any photos of the walled garden on my phone, but I definitely took at least one with the Pentax. But by that time I had been walking for two hours, so I really just needed a wee sit down with my apple and read my book for a wee bit. 

Now I took a bunch of photos with my Pentax, so hopefully I have some slightly better shots of everything with that once I get those photos developed, if not the old iPhone 4 will have to do.













I've made a new tag for the posts, Secret Edinburgh, which are things that I have found off the beaten track if you wanted to look further, I should have most of my finds tagged today.


No comments:

Post a Comment