Friday 6 June 2014

Walking to Stockbridge

I need to pull up my socks with this blogging business, I have had these pictures ready since last weekend, when I went for a huge walk. I took my Pentax as well but I have yet to get it developed. 

So this is from my house to St Bernard's Well in between Stockbridge and the Dean Bridge on the Water of Leith. There are so many small bits of Edinburgh hidden away that I haven't ever seen. I definitely need to go back to St Bernard's Well because they open it up to the public every Sunday in August, and it looks gorgeous inside.

 I have been walking more and more consistently lately which has been good, it makes me feel way better if not a bit sleepy by the end of the day. But all in all I think that it is a really good thing that I am keeping it up especially on my days off. Anyway hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed my walk.









I have also bought some new art supplies so hopefully you will something from that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment