Friday 5 June 2015

Our Living Room

It has been called to my attention that after all of our hard work on our house I have really only showed progress pictures of the living room and never the fully finished deal, I still have a few bits and bobs that I want to put up and add to but for the most part we have really turned our little home around and our living room really s a place we both like to be in and relax. So to the best of my ability I got some photos all realtor style, but I am really proud of how it has all come out in the end. Everything from the Batman, and Ghostbusters prints to the oak units, I just rally like how its come together, once I have the final bits and pieces up I will try to remember to post them here too, but for now, here it is our living room.





2 comments:

  1. Lovely! :)
    I'm so jealous of your living house now! I really think I may have to nab your curtains.
    Daniel and you have done a fab job, should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is pretty great coming home to a space you really like.

      Delete