Saturday 13 June 2015

June Drawings

As I said in my last post, I have been drawing, and quite a bit too. The top one is based on the stories of Baba Yaga, and Dominika helped me with the Russian Cyrillic. I am hopefully going to start painting the kiwi this week as well as the koala paw. I am really excited how the paw came out as I took the reference photo a couple weeks ago when Hayley and I went to the zoo. The paw just looked perfect for drawing. And the mole makes sense if you know Kris, its part of his nickname, and it was his birthday. So here are a few different things I have been working on from india ink, to just plain sketches, and watercolours, I have been a wee bit busy with it.





I am also on instagram and I post my drawing more semi regularly there so if you want to find me there it is @courtenaydickson, but if semi monthly is enough for you don't worry, so far it looks like I am keeping to that schedule!

Oh ya and I promised an update on my tattoo,


No comments:

Post a Comment