Friday 19 June 2015

Baby Steps

My apprenticeship escalated quite quckly last week, I started tattooing oranges, which is a lot of fun Oranges are quite willing victims. They never complain, they smell great, the only awkward thing they do is they like to roll away if you don't keep a firm grip on them.



From there, on Saturday I tattooed myself! It was just as much fun as I remembered, but this time I did actually enjoy it once the adrenaline calmed down and I could think more clearly about what I was doing, the initial lines were pretty sore! It was also fairly awkward the way I needed to sit, and my clip cord kept catching on the cling film, so if I do something like that in that position again I will thoroughly cover the arm rest with paper.




Now just to decide if I like it black and grey or if I want to add some colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment