Saturday 18 July 2015

Drawing Time




Its been a busy drawing week for me, had a lot of requests from people, so that has kept me busy, I think every single drawing in this post has an owner, or hopefully owner. So that has been a lot of fun! Its been a busy couple of weeks, with summer coming the Dungeons has been super busy, and the studio has been well booked up. So busy bees all around. Whch makes me doubley happy I have been able to draw so many things.

So lots of fun for me, the progression of size in Alana's goldfish was fun, I only needed to draw the body once, and then the tail kept growing and growing, but it came out really cool, and I'm glad we kept extending the tail, it really suits the piece.










Big huge thanks to the comic Bitch Planet, Kelly Sue DeConnick and Kate Leth for the inspiration for this last piece, I am so excited that Beth asked for this and can't wait to do get tattooing this piece!


No comments:

Post a Comment