Sunday 6 May 2012

Holga

So very recently I got my first analogue camera that I know (mostly) how to use, I do have the Ensign Ranger II but I don't really know how confident I am with actually trying it out! So I decided to start small and work my way up to big! Introducing the Holga 120CFN..


Now I am chalking this up to inexperience cause I messed up quite a few of these photos! But it was my first film and I wanted to try a whole bunch of things on it!
So here are a couple of picture I really liked.

Double Exposure of Castle and Cherry Tree.

St Giles. 

I have two more rolls at the printers and this time I am getting it on CD as well so hopefully no more pictures of pictures.
So hopefully more from me soon cause Caryn is visiting so I am sure I will have lots to post about!

No comments:

Post a Comment