Wednesday 22 August 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Its already been 6 days since our anniversary but that doesn't make this post any less special. It was our second anniversary, but it kinda felt like our first as most of you know, Dixon and I were apart this time last year for what felt like forever. In reality it was 6 months, which feels like forever when you are waiting for something or someone. This year however was awesome! We both had to work, there was no point in me getting the day off to be by myself if Dixon couldn't get the day off too. But we woke up bright and early to exchange gifts! Daniel got me a Nintendo Wii and two Records that have yet to arrive! So naturally I have been spending most free moments playing Mario Kart or Super Mario Bros 3 it has been awesome!

Daniels Gifts
My Gift C:

 And in other news I got off my lazy behind and got some Holga photos developed, though I have one more roll finished and another half finished in my camera that I really want to get developed of Cramond Island! These ones date back all the way to when Caryn was here and some from down in Blackpool as well so those later.

And there should be a post shortly about the Fringe cause its winding down and a lot of the shows I was off to see will be done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment