Wednesday 9 January 2013

December Punk


So December was a very busy sort of month as usual, so that means I have quite a bit to blog about but either keep forgetting or keep on feeling overwhelmed by what I want to say and then decided it would be to long and put it off. That is probably the worst thing I could do cause by now I have even more to write about. So today we are going back all the way to the first of December and we will go on from there. It really is the only way it will make sense.
The Exploited were playing and since it is the first time I actually saw them it was pretty great! I didn't get the best pictures but I was pretty far back, Dixon went up closer for me and got a video but it just won't upload so thats a bit of a bummer but in the end it was still pretty cool.




Also for the first time since I have been back in Scotland I got to see my pals in Daddy No! Play at the Banshee so if you like Hardcore Punk check them out now!


Also my plant at work is thriving and since the last photo another one has sprung up! Soon it will be time to re-pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment