Thursday 24 January 2013

The End

 
It has been a really really slow month this January with work, everyday seems worse than the last, and we slowly run out of things to do. I decided to bring my sketchbook in with me because I haven't been making any progress with W to Z at all. Considering most mornings I do not see a single customer for about two hours it is a pretty opportune time to knuckle down and get some of it done. And it worked! I sketched out all three of the remaining pages, lined them when I got home and today before even two I finished painting them. So it is very exciting that they are all finished up, though a bit sad at the same time. I have really enjoyed doing them. But now for the hints.
 

 
So all good things come to an end and I hope Camille Tyler and Lea, like them all. And hopefully soon I will have another project to start.




No comments:

Post a Comment