Wednesday 20 March 2013

Neverwhere

So this week will be an interesting week, the manager at my work is off for nine days, so I am in every single one of those days. It won't be that bad, I am just not used to not having a regular day off. I used to work 30 days straight, mostly at two jobs so I know I can do it. Can you tell I am psyching myself up for this?

Anyway, something excellent that is happening is the BBC have been making a radio show of Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere, and so  far it is excellent. It couldn't not be really, with the cast, the script, everyone who is working on it is excellent and we are only 3 episodes in. It will be all over by the end of the week so I suggest you tune in! I have listened to the first few episodes repeatedly already, so here is a link to the first episode. Neverwhere. This should work everywhere, as long as it is on a PC, but for mobiles and stuff you need to be in Britian for iPlayer to work. Some sort of radio app will get you to it though!

Or as it turns out you can get it on YouTube,



Way more cool things all about it can be found here, BBC Radio 4

No comments:

Post a Comment