Saturday 2 March 2013

Ninja Baker

So we had our pal over last night for some drinks and pizza and movies. For some reason lately I have been super tired really early, I fell asleep on the couch the night before, and tonight I went to bed at like half nine. So this morning, I was up at the regular time of half six in the morning! I don't even need to get up that early for my work!! So what do you do with yourself when everyone else is asleep at 6:30, well you bake of course.
So I have wanted to make these cookies since I made my candied ginger a couple days ago. They are candied ginger and chocolate chuck cookies. They totally didn't come out as sweet as I imagined and now I wish I put more candied ginger in them but, you know, hindsight. But it was a lot of fun, I probably haven't made cookies in at least two years so I'm happy they are edible.

Recipe by the Minimalist Baker





No comments:

Post a Comment