Thursday 21 March 2013

Cooking x Drawing

So as I have stated before, I have been cooking a lot lately, and so that has spilled over into my blog quite a bit. But in a recent development, they have combined! What I mean is, I usually find my recipes online and then print them out and then I am left with the recipes lying about everywhere, which if you know my husband, is not a good thing. However, on my day off I made some more cornbread muffins, because they are awesome, and because I have a mountain of too hot chilli I need to eat, and with some cornbread I will hopefully not burn my mouth off! So I have started my own wee cookbook!




Its nothing too polished or anything, just a bit of fun, and then all my recipes will be in the same place. So its pretty cool! I will hopefully keep adding more recipes as I find and like them. So more might just appear on here!

Also another teaser for Counting at the Zoo.


So lots of painting fun for you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment