Thursday 2 May 2013

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey.... Stuff

It is my pal Sarahs birthday this month and I got her a signed 50th anniversary book of Doctor Who and when I saw the Doctor Who stamps I knew it was going to be a very Doctor Who themed gift. Which was great because it got me out of this painting slump I have been in. Even when I bring everything through and sit down and get ready to paint, I just haven't been doing it I am not sure what it is but whatever it is, its not good. So whooo! New painting as well. I hope she likes it. I usually struggle with persective and geometric things and this time was no different. But it was still a lot of fun. The picture of it is on a slight angle that I didn't notice til now and its been posted away so there is no going back now. Now I just need to watch more Doctor Who so I know whats going on! But where do you start?!






Now I have been having a painting slump I have been in baking mode, which has been super! This is a loaf made from a recipe on Paul Hollywood's program on the BBC, and I can say I haven't made as good of bread as this since high school, so I am pretty chuffed! Its a filled loaf with roasted veg pesto and mozzarella.


I also do not say enough about my niece and she is awesome so here is my niece with her mom (my sister) and my Grandma! Isn't she awesome. 
And an obligatory instagram of Edinburgh


No comments:

Post a Comment